boost

I've got a bit rusty and I need some boost
To fix this blog, to get excited, to get some rest
And to start writing
I'll buy a digital camera
I need some colour
And some illustration of my life
my present life
and my former and my future
I'm leaving this place, so soon, so late.
I don't know If I can be excited, or if I should be, or if I should just take it calmly,
as it's beginning to be a normality in my life
My present life
and my former and my future.
I have a ticket. I fly the 2nd of march
I'm on my way

Comentarios

Anónimo dijo…
u r on your way ! excellent ! I wish you the best time possible in your new home for the next months ! you are a very special friend for me, keep it in mind !
I send you a big warm hug , as big as me !! hahah that´s pretty damn big !
chabbychavo
baldhor dijo…
eah! Chavi gracias por the good wishes.
Te regreso el abrazo, juerte, juerte!

Entradas más populares de este blog

Diez años

El miedo no anda en burro