ok, this is elsa. a bit drunk, very drunk, looking at every tecla of of the keyboard because she cannot write faster than a something that writes fast. i learned mecanografia when i was in college or secundaria, we call it secudaria, it seems so retro though, who learns mecanografia now? I guess I'm lucky because I can write without looking at the keyboard, and I use all my fingers, also the meñique (la ñ la escribo con ALT+164). OK, I'm drunk, should I not wxhibit myself in my own blog?--look at me, i even try to keep my spelling intact. Tonight it was Alice's birthday, it was like wonderland and I had fun; and it is tuesday and we drank so much in a night in which St Andrews doesn't drink. Everything closes early and i'm not wearing my glasses, and everything moves. I had more than one draught. I like draught and that's one of the things i will miss from St andrews, though St Andrews wont be missed too much. It has its missable things but they are not many. I...
Comentarios
Espero que observes estrictamente las reglas que ha establecido la R.A.L.E., jovencita.
Y si no, Big Brother is watching.